Blogging Challenge 4- Images and Passions

Now for Student Blogging Challenge 4, I’ve decided to talk about another passion I have. Drawing. I like drawing with a pencil on paper just as much as using the computer to create images. When I’m using a pencil I like to either draw out the anatomy of whatever I’m drawing (if it an animal or human) or I just picture how the anatomy would be like in my head. I find that when drawing out the anatomy you have a lot of earasing. Not exactly easy since I draw often and I’ve wore down many earasers. I don’t have a lot of them at that. I do draw the anatomy on the computer when I’m drawing people since I’ve recently started drawing humans on it. Animals on the other hand, I’ve drawn enough of on the computer to know how their anatomy is. I like drawing people on the computer more than on paper because I know tricks to erase the anatomy after drawing the lineart in a different color. Or I might “cheet” by using a drawing program with layers. When I’m drawing on paper I don’t have those “freedoms” but I do have more control with a pencil than a mouse. I get very  frustrated a lot though when using both  computer or a piece of paper. I don’t always finsish the drawings due to lack of motivation.

Paint Your Rainbow
Creative Commons License Photo Credit: Nawal Al-Mashouq via Compfight

10 thoughts on “Blogging Challenge 4- Images and Passions

1. Hi
    My name is Yvette and I am in Mr.Miller class. I found your post on Edublog Challenge recommendation page week:)
    I also like to draw with a pencil on paper!!! and sometime get very frustrated a lot when I using both computer or a piece of paper too 😉
    What does drawing mean to you?

2. Hi
    I also like to draw with a pencil on paper!!! and sometime I get very frustrated a lot when I using both computer or a piece of paper too 😉
    What does drawing mean to you?

3. My name is Edward.I am in Mr.Miller’s class.I also so enjoin drawing.Is graffiti consider drawing?Mmmmmm. i don’t know well i enjoined browsing though your blog.

4. Hi,
    My name is Saray. I am in Mr. Miller’s class. I see you like to draw. I like to draw too. I draw pictures of singers. What do you like to draw?

5. The problem with me is that I can draw on paper perfectly fine, but as soon as I try to on a computer… well, it’s horrible.

~http://ns0995.edublogs.org/~

• I wasn’t the greatest when using the computer at first. I got inspired when I saw a speedpaint on YouTube. But I kept trying and I’ve gotton pretty good from what people who were watching me say. I also learned the tricks with M.S. Paint by watching speedpaints. I like those tricks because I can’t use them on paper. If you want to get better at computer drawings maybe watch a tutorial, or just keep practicing.